It’s likely you’ve heard the saying “customer experience” a time or two. But what does customer experience actually mean? And how can you provide the ideal customer experience? By cultivating healthier customer relationships, you can drive revenue growth and grow your company.
There are several ways you can edit and enhance your current customer experience at every stage of the customer journey to improve your relationships. By measuring your customer experience today, you can transform your customer experience tomorrow.
So, are you ready to build a better customer experience? Here are five ways to evaluate and enhance your customer experience:
- Define what the ultimate customer experience looks like for your business - To truly improve your customer experience, you first need to have a holistic understanding of what that looks like for your business. This is an opportunity to determine how you stand out from your competition and capitalize on it. What makes your customer journey unique? Where along the journey can you excel and bring a truly seamless experience? This should be evaluated both pre- and post-sale, giving your customers meaningful interactions along the way.
- Create a consistent experience across your processes - One of the most important aspects of providing the ultimate customer experience is consistency. This means having consistency not only across your branding and marketing efforts, but also your processes. When customers work with more than one person during their customer journey, it can quickly become frustrating and confusing to hear different explanations or conflicting information between departments. Consistency in your service and being on the same page across your agency will ensure your customers feel informed and confident in your people and processes.
- Listen to your customers and address their needs and frustrations - To get true insight into your customers’ needs, you must listen to them. What worked last time doesn’t necessarily mean it will work again. Be a listening ear and clarify any of their needs or concerns to ensure you truly understand them. Show them you want to take action to improve their experience and overcome any frustrations they have. 13% of unsatisfied customers share their unhappiness with 15 or more people. That’s why you have to constantly be engaged with your customers to understand their business, their needs (which will probably change often) and their frustrations. This can be done through focus groups, customer interviews, surveys and more.
- Use technology strategically, not as a crutch - When used properly, staffing and recruiting technology is a great tool to help serve your customers in the best way possible, leading to an enhanced customer experience. With that said, it is not an excuse to ignore or forget about important interactions with your customers. It is and will always be about people in the staffing and recruiting industry. Don’t forget that! You can use staffing and recruiting software to enhance your relationships by being able to quickly and easily communicate with them by phone or email, give them instant access to their bills and allowing them to access what they need via any device.
- Show appreciation - What are you doing to show your customers you appreciate them? As a part of providing the ultimate experience all the way through the customer journey, you should build a customer appreciation strategy. There are several ways you can do small things that make a big difference. You can contact them more frequently to continually give them that personal feel or you can tell them thank you, whether through email, a personal phone call or mailing them a card. As simple as it sounds, the more appreciated your customers feel, the more likely they are to remain loyal and spend more with your staffing and recruiting agency. It’s all-around a win!
Whether this is your first time creating a customer experience strategy, or you’re looking to enhance their interaction with you, there are many small, yet critical ways you can make an impact. Between using your technology strategically, while still including the human touch, you can provide each customer an ideal experience. By successfully implementing the ultimate customer experience, you can increase customer satisfaction, reduce customer churn and drive revenue growth.
With Avionté Staffing & Recruiting Software, you can implement a strategic, first-rate customer experience. By providing a full software solution with a simple way to contact customers, quick and easy time card approval via email and automated statements to keep an open line of communication with your customers, Avionté Staffing and Recruiting Software has you covered.