Our mission is to be the advocate for the success and growth of NJSA members and the New Jersey staffing industry through leadership in legislation, education, ethics and professional business practices.
NJSA Purposes and Objectives:
- To promote and encourage high standards of ethical practice which will ensure the finest possible service to the public and to encourage professional, business-like relations among all staffing firms in the State of New Jersey.
- To protect the interest of the industry with respect to legislation and regulatory proposals.
- To advance the knowledge of all Staffing Service Organizations through educational programs and constructive workshops to its members.
- To improve the public image and promote constructive publicity within industry, business and the general public regarding staffing service organizations.
- To upgrade the standard of staffing service consultants’ performance by greater service and promotion of effective methods for servicing employers, employees, applicants, and the public they serve.
- To provide general information regarding the laws and regulations that apply to staffing services organizations, especially those protecting the welfare of employees.
- To foster better public understanding of the industry and its role in the economy.
The Alliance is a non-profit organization and therefore does not contemplate monetary gain or profit, incidental or otherwise, to its members. The Alliance is non-partisan and shall not be used for the dissemination of partisan principles, nor for the promotion of the candidacy of any person, member or otherwise, seeking public office or promotion.