Job Title: Instructional Writer and Learning Program Manager (Onboarding Content/ Production Manager)
Contract to Hire, Initial term: Anticipated 6 month
Location: Iselin NJ, commutable candidates only please
The ideal candidate will have:
- Superb Instructional Writing experience
- Sales Learning experience
- New Hire Sales Training
- Software, SAAS, Cloud Solutions a plus
- Program Management (end to end learning, including tracking learner attendance, performance, metrics)
In this role, you will collaborate with product teams, industry SMEs, sales leaders, and enablement experts to bridge sales skills with specific industry knowledge for our new hires.
You will also track and manage new hire success and focus on the “new hire experience”.
Your goal is making sure all learners have the skills to speak the customer’s language.
This is NOT your everyday writing and production gig.
This is a challenging role for someone who is an exceptional learning content writer, rock-solid in managing content production and is passionate about helping people learn.
- Manages content development from start to finish, from the initial outline/version to the finished product, through rounds of edits and revisions
- Writes and shapes creative, compelling, and concise content from the ground up, working with internal and external subject matter experts
- Develops various learning resources including, but not limited to, video scripts, case studies, tip sheets, assessments, challenge questions, templates, and other supporting resources
- Track learning webinar attendance and oversee assessment completion
- Keeps new Account Executives accountable on their progression through the Onboarding Journey
- Manages all quantitative and qualitative program survey metrics and provides roll-up reporting to leadership
- Communicates program success metrics to larger the Onboarding organization on a bi-weekly basis
- Manages group dialog in Salesforce CRM (Chatter) to foster greater collaboration, transparency and further development
- Works with onboarding team to document processes and drive efficiencies with enablement’s technical operations team
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE/SKILLS PREFERRED
- Minimum 3 years of professional writing experience
- Experience writing for sales, product, and/or technology companies (samples requested)
- Salesforce CRM (User or Power User) a Plus
- Innovative and creative writer, unafraid to take risks
- Ability to take complex, sometimes mixed messages from multiple stakeholders and transform them into simple, elegant, and clear copy
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, demanding environment
- Knows how to balance high standards for quality with the need to get to market fast
- Deadline-driven self-starter with good judgment
- Brings a deep understanding of our sales learners, and be able to put yourself in the mind of the learner to create incredible, fun, aspirational, relevant content
- Demonstrates excellent communication and time-management skills, leadership and judgment
- Demonstrates a proactive, results-driven, attention to detail approach to the work
- Accountable to ensure deadlines are met
Applicants should send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org OR apply directly through www.useredge.com.