Join the NJSA, a powerful business partner for your company’s growth and success. Talk to current members, over 150 staffing firms and industry partners from both national and small staffing companies to learn why they joined. Download the new NJSA Brochure now
Did you know that the New Jersey Staffing Alliance won the 2008 Superior Merit Award for ASA (American Staffing Association) Chapter of the Year?
Make a business investment that will increase your bottom line. Join the NJSA now and gain a competitive edge over non-member companies by benefiting from:
- Learning how to lower the costs of doing business.
- Helping your company realign its corporate strategy in a constantly shifting staffing environment and job market.
- How to grow your business by developing a temporary staffing, direct hire, or executive search staffing division.
- Joining an organization that can enhance your firm’s reputation.
NJSA members get the following benefits:
- Educational programs - Continuing education credit towards Certified Staffing Professional (CSP™) and Technical Services Certified (TSC™)
- Membership in a trade organization that actively markets the NJSA’s member’s compliance with good business practice and ethics to the HR Industry (including SHRM).
- Invaluable networking and leadership opportunities.
- Potential client and candidate referrals from the NJSA.
- Online restricted internet access to newsletters, training, and the NJSA members directory.
- Access to NJSA Jobs , a new online job sharing web site.
- Exclusive New Jersey Staffing industry salary surveys and statistics.
- Protection against adverse New Jersey state legislation and regulation
- Discounts on staffing industry business products and services
- Public relations opportunities.
- Promotion of the industry in the state.
- Attendance at the NJSA Annual Training Conference.
NJSA discounts on goods and services to reduce your cost of doing business. As a member, you’ll also be able to interact with other staffing company professionals to keep abreast of important business issues and trends. Your key employees can improve their performance through chapter sponsored high-powered educational programs. And telling your customers that you’re a member of your state trade association demonstrates that you are a key player in the industry.
NJSA serves as the voice for the industry in state efforts to communicate industry matters to association members, legislative leaders, regulators, the news media and the general public. You can make that voice more effective when you join your state staffing industry association.